Season 34 “Around the World” was a huge success, thanks to our amazing MFAF family: world-class musicians, audience, and community.
- Kenji Bunch’s World Premiere of Shadowbox for Two Violas performed with Toby Appel brought the house down. Watch here…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2v5uNpiCc4&t=17s
- Imani Winds brought refreshing colors and artistry.
- Viva Pops-Time To Tango! Was a festive evening of sizzling music from South America and a fabulous silent auction.
- OpusOne beguiled us once again with their stratospheric musicianship.
- Miami Quartet brought poignancy, urgency, elegance, and passion to Shostakovich’s powerful 8th Quartet.
- New venues included the Angel Fire RV Resort, Angel Fire Baptist Church, Frontier Park, Kit Carson Park and Taos Retirement Village.
- Collaboration with TrueKids1 of Taos had teenage interns mentoring in video and audio production.
- The Young Artists from The Curtis Institute of Music- our ambassadors to the kids and the communities of Northern New Mexico.
Our partners are many, THANK YOU to everyone who made this Festival possible…onward!